Match My Suite Seating Chart
Match My Suite seating charts will be designed to match your Ledgewood Fine Stationery wedding invitation suite. You will receive 1-2 options to choose from via email.
- Size: 24x36''
- Printing Process: Flat Printed (smooth to the touch)
- Stock: 3/16'' Foam Core
- Typically used by propping on an easel.
- Does not include easel or frame.
- Extremely lightweight, foam core is comprised of extruded polystyrene foam with clay-coated white paper facers.
- Foam core signs are best for one time use, but can last longer with proper care.
- This product is not waterproof.
- Layouts will vary depending on amount of information, names, and tables.
- Due to seating charts being time-sensitive, please make sure production time works for your timeline.
- Digital only files available for purchase. You will not receive a physical product and will be responsible for printing yourself.
Please provide the information below:
- Download our Seating Chart Template to submit your information.
- Information will be included exactly as submitted. If you prefer the names to be alphabetical, please list alphabetically under each table number.
- Preferred ink color and design scheme. (email inspiration if you have visuals)
You will be emailed a digital proof of your mounted print within 5 business days once your order has been placed.
Your order includes one complimentary revision. Any additional revisions will incur a $25 fee that will be invoiced separately. All invoices must be paid prior to going into production. Once approved and final payment has been made, your production timeline begins.P R O D U C T I O N T I M E L I N E
- After final approval of artwork, your order will be sent into production and no further changes can be made. For this reason, it is very important to review your proofs, making certain everything is correct.
- Mounted prints typically take 1 week in production once approved. Now for the exciting part! Once your order is ready, we will contact you to schedule local pick up or notify you that your order has shipped.
Placing your order confirms you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.