Match My Suite Rehearsal Dinner Invitation
Match My Suite rehearsal dinner invitations will be designed to match your Ledgewood Fine Stationery wedding invitation suite. You will receive 1-3 options to coordinate with your invitation style.
D E T A I L S
- Size: 5x7’’
- Printing Process: Flat Printed (smooth to the touch)
- Paper: 120# Ultra White (stark white) or 120# Eggshell White (warmer white)
- Envelope: Euro Flap with Return Address Printed
Please provide the information below:
- Bride’s Name
- Groom’s Name
- Location and Address
- RSVP or Regrets Only (if wanted, please specify RSVP or Regrets Only and include phone number and/or email)
- Hosted By (if wanted)
- Return Address
- Any additional information you would like included
- Preferred ink color if different from the sample
- Paper Upgrade: 120# single thick to 240# double thick.
- Guest Addressing: Include individual guest addresses printed on the envelopes. Please specify which guest address design option you prefer. Individual proofs will be sent prior to production for you to proof and approve. You will have one set of complimentary envelope revisions, after that a $25 fee will incur per round of revisions. Your order will not go into production until we have final approval on your envelope proofs.
- Guest List: You can download the envelope template here. Please email the excel template once completed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guest List: Spell out all words that are typically abbreviated. (Such as: Alabama, Northwest, Drive, Road, Apartment, Post Office, Etc.)
If using a different imprint color besides black on the envelopes, colors may slightly vary from those printed on the rehearsal dinner invitations due to the envelopes being printed on a different printing press.P R O C E S S
You will be emailed a digital proof of your rehearsal dinner invitation within 5 business days once your order has been placed.
Your order includes one complimentary revision. Any additional revisions will incur a $25 fee that will be invoiced separately. All invoices must be paid prior to going into production. Once approved and final payment has been made, your production timeline begins.
P R O D U C T I O N T I M E L I N E
After final payment and approval, your order will be sent into production and no further changes can be made. For this reason, it is very important to review your proofs, making certain everything is correct. Rehearsal dinner invitations typically take two weeks in production once approved. Now for the exciting part! Once your order is ready, we will contact you to schedule local pick up or notify you that your order has shipped.
Placing your order confirms you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.