Custom Assembly I
- This is the best assembly option if your invitation suite does not include embellishments. (Such as double envelopes, multiple pieces, ribbon, belly band, wax seals, etc.)
- Includes stuffing the invitation inside the envelope, sealing the envelope, placing the postage stamp, and mailing the invitations.
- We will coordinate mailing date once the order is out of production.
- Does not include price of postage.
- We will email you to discuss postage options and invoice separately or you can order postage stamps directly from USPS.
Once your Ledgewood Fine Stationery order is out of production, we will begin assembly. Once your order has been completed, we will email you to discuss mailing date or mail as soon as they are assembled if directed to do so. If there are left over invitations, you can choose to do local pickup or we will ship the extras.
Once we have dropped off the invitations at the post office, we are not held responsible for any damages, delays, returned mail, or any mailing mishap.
Placing your order confirms you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.